How to add contacts to a list.
This video will show you how to add Contacts to your SMS Marketing list.
If you run threw any issues please feel free to contact us.
How to Import Your Contacts
- Log into the dashboard
- Click on the ‘Contacts’ menu
- Add a new contact list
- Click on ‘View’ next to a contact list
- Click on ‘Import’ and follow the steps.
- There is an example template that you can use. It doesn’t have to be in a specific format – the columns can be in any order.
- After importing, you can send a message to all or individual contacts.
1) have the number in full international format (with country code) e.g. 614xxxxxxxx / 1555xxxxxxx / 44xxxxxxxxx
2) use local number format (e.g. 04xxxxxxxx) and we’ll try to convert the number based on your accounts’ default
3) add a column to the spreadsheet with the 2 character country code for each contact e.g. ‘US’ and we will use that to convert the number. Make sure you choose the ‘country’ column when importing the contact list.
You can send up to 1,000 recipients or contact lists at once.
You can send to a single list with up to 20,000 recipients at once.